Our West Palm Beach Homeowners Lawyers represent Homeowners in fighting back against HOA and Condo Associations. The Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC provides aggressive representation and document review for Homeowners who have properties within condominium associations and homeowners associations in Palm Beach County and throughout the State of Florida.
Our West Palm Beach Homeowners Lawyers know Florida Statutes 718 (Condominiums) and Florida Statutes 720 (HOA). We know how to effectively navigate through Arbitrations, Mediations, and the Court system with proven results. Are you a Florida Homeowner dealing with one or more of the following issues?
- Water Intrusion, Floods, Leaks, and Mold
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty by Board of Directors and Negligence
- Failure to produce documents or provide an inspection with an Official Records Request
- Lien Foreclosure Defense, Wrongful Taxing of Special Assessments, fines, and Abusive Collections Practices
- Selective Enforcement of Covenants
- Class Actions
- Lockouts, Parking Spots and Parking Violations
- Failure to Maintain and Failure to Act
- HOA Board Recall
- Emotional Support Animal and Service Dog Discrimination
- Airbnb and Vacation Violations.
If one or more of the following issues pertain to you, call us today @ 561.699.0399 and see how our West Palm Beach Homeowners Lawyers can assist. Whether it be a mediation, arbitration, or a lawsuit, we have you covered. The experienced and knowledgeable West Palm Beach Homeowners Attorneys at the Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC are here to help Florida Homeowners dealing with Florida Community Association disputes. We serve Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach.
Our Office is located in Lantana, Florida. We represent Boynton Beach Homeowners, Lake Worth Homeowners, West Palm Beach Homeowners, and Homeowners in South Florida and throughout the State of Florida.
You may be interested in seeing some of our other legal posts on Florida Community Associations. For your convenience, please see links below.
Community Association Legal Blog Links