Our Lake Worth Homeowners Lawyers represent Homeowners in fighting back against their Florida HOA and Florida Condo Associations. The Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC and its team of experienced homeowners attorneys provide aggressive representation and document review for Lake Worth Homeowners who have properties within condominium associations and homeowners associations in Lake Worth, Florida.
Our Lake Worth Homeowners Lawyers are extremely well versed with Florida Statutes 718 (Condominiums), Florida Statutes 719 (Co-Ops), and Florida Statutes 720 (HOA) and we know how to effectively navigate through the Court system, Arbitrations, and Mediations with proven results. If you are in Lake Worth, Florida and one of the following issues pertains to you, call us today for help:
- -Board of Directors breaching a Fiduciary Duty
- -Association Fails to provide documents after an Official Records Request
- -Unpaid Association dues or need assistance with Lien Foreclosure Defense
- -Association is Wrongfully Taxing Special Assessments, Fines, & Abusive Collections Practices
- -Association is Selectively Enforcing Covenants, Rules and Regulations
- -Failure to Maintain
- -Arbitration | Mediation
- -HOA Board Recall
- -Emotional Support Animal and Service Dog Discrimination
- -Airbnb and Vacation Violations
The experienced and knowledgeable Lake Worth Homeowners Attorneys at the Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC are here to help Florida Homeowners dealing with Florida Community Association disputes. We serve Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach. Call us today @ (561) 699-0399.
Our Office is located in Lantana, Florida. We represent Boynton Beach Homeowners, Lake Worth Homeowners, West Palm Beach Homeowners, and Homeowners in South Florida and throughout the State of Florida
You may be interested in seeing some of our other legal posts on Florida Associations. For your convenience, Please see links below.