Wellington Florida is known for its equestrian community and hosting equestrian events, notably show jumping, hunting, dressage and polo. And, as of 2017, the city had a population of 64,848 according to the U.S. Census Bureau, making it the most populous village in the state. And, Wellington, just like every other village, city, town, and municipality in Florida suffers from Tenants who fail to pay their Landlords rent and/or adhere to the material terms of their Florida Lease Agreements.
Fees and Costs
When Tenants fail to pay rent or comply with their Lease Agreements, Landlords and Property Managers become frustrated and sometimes they need to file for an Eviction in order to remove their Tenants. So you may ask – – what does the typical Landlord Eviction Attorney FL Cost? The Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC and its team of Wellington Evictions Attorneys, is your one stop shop for all of your Landlord-Tenant, Real Estate Law, and Business law needs in Wellington, Florida. Want to know our fees? Our firm has no hidden fees or costs. Don’t be fooled by the competition!
For Wellington Florida Residential Evictions for Non-Payment of Rent, the Attorney’s Fees and Legal Cost is a Flat $995.00. This low flat fee includes the following:
• Consultation with Attorney;
• Review, Draft, and Serve Three (3) Day Notice on Tenant(s) (if necessary);
• Draft/File Complaint with Court, Certificate of Mailing and Serve Tenant(s);
• Draft/File Motion and Proposed Order for Clerk’s Default;
• Draft/File Non-Military Service Affidavit;
• Draft/File Motion and Proposed Order for Final Judgment and Attendance at Court Hearing (if necessary); and
• Draft/File Writ of Possession
The Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC and its team of experienced Wellington Evictions Attorneys are here to help! Call us today at 561.699.0399 or stop by our Lantana office located at 814 W. Lantana Rd. Suite 1, Lantana, Florida 33462 to learn about our $995.00 Flat Fee Evictions. We also assist our clients with Commercial Evictions, Unlawful Detainers, Ejectments, Lease Preparation, and Replevins.