Coronavirus Florida Attorneys | Real Estate & Estate Planning Attorneys
These days, everybody seems to be talking about a different type of Corona. The Coronavirus or what is now known as Coronavirus COVID-19 is taking the globe by storm and has transformed into a full-on pandemic. As such, Coronavirus Florida Attorneys recommend that you learn what a pandemic actually is and how you need to plan for the future.
- Pandemic: An epidemic that has spread over several countries or continents, affecting a large number of people.
As the virus has quickly spread through China killing thousands of people in its path, many Floridians are now dealing with this problem and the number of deaths in the United States far exceed that of China and the rest of the world. At this stage, we know that the virus can be transmitted person to person and airborne.
As a dad, husband, business owner, and West Palm Beach Attorney, I believe that the public needs to be kept up to date and abreast of public health concerns. As the Coronavirus has now taken South Florida by storm, I am hopeful that the State of Florida and its local municipalities will be completely transparent with the public in order to help protect its people.
With businesses and schools being closed, employees being fired and laid off, – debt and thought of being able to pay bills is a constant thought in the minds of many Floridians. Our West Palm Beach Real Estate Attorneys are well versed in the area of Contract law, Foreclosure Defense, Landlord Tenant Law, Association Law, and the litigation that comes with it. It is inevitable that Real Estate Contracts will be breached, Tenants with be defaulting on their rental agreements with their Landlords, and Foreclosures across the State of Florida are going to rise in the numbers.
The Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC is here to assist and help its clients through these troubling times. With over 12 years of experience in real estate litigation, our office has the knowledge and skills to aggressively litigate your Florida Real Estate Contract and Landlord-Tenant dispute and help protect and defend the homeowner with aggressive Foreclosure Defense.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it very important to always be prepared for unexpected situations, especially now more than ever. Having a Florida Will drafted is one of the most important things you can do for yourself and your family. By having a proper Florida Will in place, you can legally protect your spouse, children, and assets, along with directing how exactly you would like things to be handled after you have passed on. Accordingly, we have laid out some very important terms that everybody should know.
- A Last Will and Testament is a document which lists an individuals desires and directions of his/her property at death. A will does not come into effect until the death of the individual whose will it is.
- A Power of Attorney or POA is a document that lists an agent who can act on your behalf if you become incapacitated. A Power of Attorney is important for paying monthly bills including a mortgage.
- A Health Care Surrogate is a document which appoints an individual to make health care decisions for you if you are not able to make those decisions yourself.
- A Living Will is a document listing specific instructions as to any life-saving measures if you are under medical care.
Our West Palm Beach Estate Planning Attorneys can help assist with putting together the perfect plan for your particular needs. Whether it be a Florida Will, a Florida Revocable Trust, Enhanced Life Estate Deed, or Quit Claim Deed, we have you covered.
The Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC is located in Lantana, Florida. We focus our practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Real Estate, Condominium/HOA, and Business Law. Call us today @ 561.699.0399.